Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bear Lake

So every year my Moms side of the family goes to Bear Lake for our little reunion and I love it! Bear lake is always a good time! This was Zac's first time every being there..so it was way fun to show him around and all the fun stuff we do. We spent about 4 days there..boating, jet skiing, "tried" to wakeboard, swimming and just hanging around the beach my amazing family! It was such a good time and I always look forward to our Bear Lake trip each summer! Here are some pics of all the fun we had!
Everyone doing the polar jump! Seriously...this part of the water was ICE cold!

My cute nephew Myles


Some of the clan
My CUTE neice Brielle..she loves bananas!


Ha...my hat looks nerdy! =D


Zac and I on the tube ride!


Zac looks like he is high!


Cruisin' on the jet ski...yep I made sure I was driving so we didnt die! =D



Ridin' on the boat!













2 comments:

  1. I just have to say that i love your comments, such as.... zac looks like he's high! haha. Looks like you had lots of fun! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! I love your wedding and engagement photos!!! Congrats to Melissa:):).......you seem like you hit the jackpot with Zac.....I feel the same way about Brian:) Our little Ella was a miracle baby and the fact that I'm alive is a miracle in itself....so good to hear from you and see you....it's been a long time......maybe we can all have a cousin reunion one of the these years....take care....can't wait to meet Zac (someday).
    Love....Jess

    ReplyDelete