Friday, June 25, 2010

Birthday!!

Wow...I finally hit a quarter of a centuary yesterday! Crazy!!! It was seriously one of the best birthdays ever though! It was my first birthday being married...and Zac made it such an amazing day!! He spoiled me WAY too much! We both worked, so that wasn't too much fun....but hey its life. But Zac still made it a special day for me. He sent me roses at work...a dozen red ones! Then, when we both got home we went dinner. Came home and he let me open my presents. He hadn't them to me one by one...first an ipod holder for when Im working out. Then some ipod covers. Then he gave me the movie "The propsal"...one of my favorites! Then...to my surprise...he gave me one more. Seriously...this man spoiled me way too much!! The last present was a wedding band ring!! Let me explain a little bit. So my ring is double banded already, so I didn't think I would want a wedding band when we finally tied the knot....but after awhile and after many many people asking me if I was enaged or married...I have been wanting one. But I didn't think it would be anytime soon since we are a little bit on the poor side...hee hee. So he TOTALLY surprised me with the ring...he is really good at surprising me! Man I love that sexy man SO MUCH!! =D It was a good birthday!! Kylee at work decorated my desk all cute and another co-worker made the most amazing cake. My parents stopped by to wish me happy birthday...and I recieved many many birthday cards and wishes from all my family and friends. Thanks everyone for making it any amazing day!!

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo cute! What a thoughtful, sweet and romantic guy! You two are perfect together! Glad that you had an awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete