Tuesday, April 13, 2010



Feb 5th, 2010 was the happiest day of my life!! After all the waiting and searching for so many years...I found my prince charming! I seriously feel like the luckiest girl in the world...I married the most amazing man! Even though the day was a little glummy outside with some rain, it was the bestest day ever!! (I know bestest isn't a word...but man its fun to say!) We were all grateful it just wasn't snow! It was such an amazing day full of family and friends...we couldn't have asked for anything better! We were married in the Salt Lake Temple, had our luncheon at the Lion House (best food ever!) and then later that evening had our reception at Wadley Farms in Lindon. Here are some pictures of our amazing day! And thanks to Camille,(millysmoments.blogspot.com) our amazing photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment